Yellowhead Agricultural Society Riding Rules
· Public /Open Riding rate is $10.00 per horse, per arena use., unless you have an Yearly Single or Family Riding Membership. Private bookings rate is $25.00 per hour.
· Public/Open Riding means NO clinics, classes or lessons (monetary fee paid to individual(s) for services) are permitted. Equipment set up (i.e.: Barrels, Jumps) can occur ONLY if all users present agree to set up. Private rentals are to be used outside of Public/Open Riding Days for those purposes.
· Private Rentals are to stay within their booked time; penalties will apply to those users not complying with their time slot and to those who interfere with Private Bookings.
· Arena will not be locked. HONOR system will apply.
· Private Rentals take precedence over Public Riding. Except on those days designated as Open Riding.
· Everyone using the arena must work together to create an efficient and safe environment.
· You MUST clean up after yourself and your horse. This includes inside and outside of the arena. (i.e.: Horse hair, manure, hoof trimmings, empty wheel barrel).
· No Horse Shoeing.
· Last person out is responsible for turning off lights and closing doors.
· No Dogs allowed while arena in use with Horses.
· No overnight stalling or feeding in Indoor arena.
· No Vehicles/ATVs permitted inside the arena without YAS Board approval.
· No Glass Bottles allowed on YAS grounds.
· Arena closes at -20C.
Arena surveillance is closely monitored. Failure to adhere to the rules may result in a verbal or written warning. Repeated offences may result in a loss of membership, facility use and/or a monetary penalty to the member(s).
Rules subject to change as per YAS Directors.